Harmful effects of using weed or medical marijuana
Weed is known for its negative effects on mental health. It is stated that the possibility of developing psychological disorders such as schizophrenia and anxiety is increased and the symptoms are exacerbated in people with bipolar disorder. Suicidal ideation is more common among weed users. In addition, regular use of people who weed chronic respiratory diseases such as bronchitis, cough and sputum production are observed.
As predicted, the use of weed temporarily causes perceptions not to work properly and to experience learning difficulties. The risk of accidents is increasing when the vehicle is under the influence of weed due to perceptions that are not working properly. However, these effects on perception and learning are not permanent. It is also stated that in the states that have approved the medical use of weed, children eat poisoned weed.
There are some conclusions that the use of Weed leads to the use and dependence of other substances. The earlier we start using Weed, the greater the likelihood that problems will arise.
The nationwide survey revealed that 22 million US citizens aged 12 years were using weed in the previous 30 days. 10 percent of the users stated that weed only used for medical purposes, while the other 90 percent cut weed drinking for pleasure. 36 percent of the users for both medical and recreational purposes weed said. The use of weed in the country has increased from 6.2 percent to 8.3 percent since 2002.
Medical Marijuana 6000 years of history
If you think that the health benefits of Marijuana were discovered in the century we live, you are wrong. The use of Marijuana in the medical field is very old.
In the United States, law enforcement made it difficult to access cannabis, and ultimately, in 1937, the marijuana tax law and the cannabis were completely banned. In the meantime, the lifting of the ban in Canada would take place after 85 years.
What is interesting is that the struggle for the release of marijuana today is a big step for us, but it is a small step if we look at the history of marijuana from 6000 years old.
6000 years of history
The infographic of Medreleaf sheds light on the past. It helps us understand how ancient civilizations like Rome, Egypt and China use marijuana.
Medical marijuana was used as an important food product in China.